Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Taaj Malik - A Very Dangerous Woman obsessed with MJ FAN Hulya Tipi

As sad as it may be this 50 something year old woman cant get over her obsession with myself (Hulya Tipi).She spends most of her time stalking my pages and reporting me to facebook/twitter.Her recent blog entitled "mean girls" states I am constantly changing my name because Im hiding.For one,the only one Im hiding from is a crazy lunatic stalker,better known as Taaj Malik who recently reported myself,Insanity,Cowboy Amy,and Wendy Jackson for choosing not to use our real names. It was really actually a good thing and we should have all never used our real names to begin with when fighting to seek justice for Michael ! Look at what transpired when we did ! A crazy delusional pyscho who has God knows how many aliases and fake profiles online made our lives miserable. It's a shame I constantly have to change my screen name's,delete friends or followers,and make all my pages private because this crazy old had is delusional and psychotic !
Can you believe somebody would be so sick enough to spend all their time sitting behind a computer just to hate on people because they are jealous and upset that these same people like myself stood up for ourselves and exposed the truth??
Reverent June Gatlin (Michael Jackson's spiritual adviser) said in her own words that Taaj Malik is the type of person who stirs up mess and than hides under a skirt,with a "who me,what did I do wrong" attitude
.
When I initially wrote the blog about Taaj my intention was to warn fans so they wouldn't experience the same things as myself,among others. But now I see that was a big mistake because the headache,pain,and anxiety I'm enduring is truly not worth it all. Especially when some of you believe anything Taaj says because she is a very good manipulator who won't stop harassing you until she has you convinced that she is the one being mistreated.
Than there's some of you who are with the "stop giving her attention or we don't want to know about your personal issues" attitude not realizing that Taaj Malik is a big problem and very dangerous ! This woman is very mentally unstable. Matter fact everything we have said about her or whenever we used valid proof to show her instablility and obsession,she immediately turns it all back around and begins to accuse us of the very same things she is guilty of. I guess it's easy to ignore someone who doesn't mention your name and stalks your every move day by day, searching for you even after you delete over a thousand friends and followers on both twitter and facebook. And for those of you who think that being silent and not entertaining her ignorance will make her go away and shut up,I can reassure you that you are wrong. We have all ignored her and moved on with our lives ,yet she seems to have a hard time doing the same,constantly stirring up hate and drama ,conjuring up plots against us.Her hate blogs in itself are valid proof that she is unstable,obsessed,and very evil !
I am going to continue submitting more entries with valid proof of her instability and delusional accusations regarding the aforementioned issue because in case anything happens to me or anyone else,I want you guys to have proof and report her to the police immediately ! Based on Taaj Malik's previous threats and actions which forced Amy Kimes to attain a restraining order,one mustn't disregard the facts and should take us serious.
Here's the links to her hate blogs in which she acts as though she is a 3rd person defending herself. Smh !


http://meangirlss.weebly.com/hulya-julie-tipi.html




For God's Sake,LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP LYING ON ME !!!


Taaj Malik, you should know that in the state of California,(effective January 2011)it is against the law to impersonate someone else and you can face up to one year in prison if convicted ! I suggest you take these blogs down asap or the feds will investigate you !

http://amykimes.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment